The following items are provided by the Centre to all meditators
- Meditation cushions
- Mosquito nets
Check-list of Things to Carry
- Confirmation letter/email printout
- 2 bed-sheets and a pillow cover with you for your use.
- Enough comfortable, modest, loose clothing (preferably of cotton for your convenience) for the duration of your stay (3 sets recommended)
- Torch with sufficient batteries
- Basic toiletries kit - toothbrush, tooth-paste, shaving kit, soap, soap-case, shampoo, non-scented personal hygiene articles and feminine sanitary protection
- Towels, Napkins
- Water bottle to keep at residence.
- Lock and key
- Umbrella / Raincoat / Sweater / Cap (as per weather)
- Address, directions and contact number for the center
- Bedsheet + pillow-cover
- Watch (alarm clock) - though a bell will indicate the timing.
- Bathroom Slippers
- Piece of cloth for wiping feet
- Nylon Rope / clips for drying of clothes
- Mosquito Repellents.
What Meditators Could Avoid
The following items are not allowed during the course. So even if brought to the center, they are to be deposited along with any other valuables, for safe custody with the management on day zero, till the end of the course.
- Tight, transparent, revealing or otherwise striking clothing (such as low risers, shorts, short skirts, tights, leggings, trunks, sleeve-less or skimpy tops) should not be worn at the centre. Modest dress is required for both men and women
- Books, diaries, journals and other reading/writing materials
- Cell phones or palm tops. These shall not be used as alarm clocks during the course.
- Electronic equipment.
- Musical instruments.
- Personal food items (see 'Health and Food' section below for more information)
- Tobacco in any form.
- Non-prescribed drugs.
- Perfumes or strongly scented toiletries.
- Religious or spiritual objects.
- Jewellery or other unnecessary valuables.